No matter what the occasion, a beach-themed party is always hot. The beachy theme is peachy for all ages. As a kid, a shellebration can be as simple as some beach balls, beach games, and a few fun Instragram-friendly moments, such as a dock or surfboards. Adults may prefer to tiki it to another level with a bamboo bar, Adirondack chairs and a margarita machine. Whatever the spin, the beach-themed party is always shore to be a winner.
Here Are 10 Excuses To Hang 10:
- Somebody’s retiring and it’s time to move them to the beach like they always imagined.
- Your kid’s wintertime birthday has them blue, so it’s time to brighten up their big day.
- You told your kid you weren’t taking 150 people to the beach for their Bar or Bat Mitzvah, but you’re willing to compromise.
- Picking a prom theme is tough, but even the crabbiest teen will be on board with the beach.
- You and your partner met on the boardwalk, or did something under it, and it’s time to celebrate your wedding or say “ahoy” to your new bundle of joy.
- Your parents love the Beach Boys. This anniversary party will give them those good vibrations.
- It’s a milestone birthday for the Jimmy Buffet fan in your life, but they can’t afford a(nother) trip to Margaritaville.
- Family reunions can expand quickly, and this theme can easily scale.
- You’re throwing a Bon Voyage party. It’s time to wave goodbye.
- Life’s a beach. You deserve a beach-themed party.