Including your dog in your wedding is mandatory for lots of people getting married. For many couples, their dogs are an important piece of their family puzzle. It makes sense that they want to highlight, or even include, these prized pups on their most special day. Whether you’re inviting your pooch or not, here are several ways to throw them a bone.
1) Incorporate your dog(s) in your engagement shots
You’ll get plenty of photos of you two as a couple on your big day, so take advantage of this time to capture your furry friend(s).
2) Let your dog star in your save-the-dates
There’s no better way to ensure your friends and family will leave your date front and center of their fridge than showing off your cute puppy.
3) Put them to work! Dogs make great ring bearers, sign holders, and flower girls
4) If your venue doesn’t allow dogs, or the thought of bringing yours gives you “paws,” you can always opt to honor them in the print materials
5) Utilize puppy photos as décor
Puppy pics make great centerpieces, escort card or dessert table décor, and guest book material.
6) Make your pooch part of the fun!
Blow up a photo and make it a prop in your photo booth or get their pictures printed on a cornhole board.
7) Or, you could always just do this:
Including your dog(s) in your wedding can be a special part of making your big day memorable. Do it right with these wedding tips!