Alternative Bridesmaid Bouquets for Every Bride
In addition to being surprisingly expensive, bridesmaid bouquets have been used for ages. While this tradition is still cherished by many brides, others have begun wondering: Why not have my bridesmaids carry something totally different? Here are 10 highly unique alternatives of bridesmaid bouquets every type of modern bride:
1) For the Beach Bride: Fans
2) For the Whimsical Bride: Pinwheels
3) For the Practical Bride: Clutch Purses
4) For the Classic Bride: Parasols
5) For the Nighttime Bride: Candles, Sparklers, or Funky Flashlights
6) For the Artsy Bride: Cameras
7) For the Diva Bride: Chalkboard Signs: “Here” “Comes” “The” Bride”
8) For the Frugal Bride: The Dinner Centerpieces
9) For the Fairytale Bride: Bubbles
10) For the Wild Bride: Trays of Shots
Curious how Goodshuffle Pro can help grow your wedding business?
Karen Gordon is the VP of Growth for Goodshuffle. She loves unique events, live entertainment, and puppies.