I’ll never forget the first time I went to a wedding and they had coozies as favors that read “To Have & To Hold & To Keep Your Beer Cold.” I thought it was the cutest little detail. It made me giggle, reflected the personality of the couple, and is something I still use today. Like most clever ideas, though, this saying got passed around the Internet and is relatively commonplace now at weddings. I still chuckle when I see it, but I decided I’d take a crack at coming up with some new ideas for creative personalizations for wedding welcome bags and favors.
For The Wedding Welcome Bags Themselves
- TOTES Ready To Party
- To Have & To Hold
- Keep Calm and Put Your Party Pants On
- It’s In the Bag! (+wedding date)
For Your Hotel Room Door Hanger
- One Side: Dancing Other Side: Resting Our Feet
- One Side: Celebrating Love Other Side: Cursing Booze
- One Side: At An Open Bar Other Side: Never Drinking Again
- One Side: Please Clean the Room Other Side: Ugh, I Drank With the Groom
- One Side: Out to Happily Ever After Other Side: Happily Never Getting Up
- One Side: With The Bride & Groom Other Side: Privacy For This Room (Please!)
- Whiskey: WhisKEY to His/Her Heart
- Beer: Glad You’re Here. Here’s Some Beer.
- Beer: I Do Brew
- General: Tie One On While We Tie the Knot
- Beer: An I.P.A. for I.DO.
- Emergen-C: Emergen-C You at Brunch Tomorrow
- OJ: Orange You Glad This Isn’t Booze?
- Tea: Let Love Brew
- Coffee: The Perfect Blend
- Water: H20mg We Did It!
- General: Relax, We’ll Buy You Booze Tonight
- Nuts: These Two Are Nuts About Each Other
- Mints: Mint To Be
- Goldfish: Making It oFISHal
- S’more Ingredients: Forever & S’more!
- Fortune Cookies: We Feel Fortunate You’re Here
Warm Weather Essentials:
- Sunscreen: Our Love is Hot & Our Future is Bright!
- Sunglasses: Don’t Be Blinded By Our Love
- Bug Spray: To A Lifetime of Bugging Each Other
- Fan: Marriage is Cool
Cold Weather Essentials:
- Socks: Nobody’s Getting Cold Feet This Weekend
- Mittens: We’re sMITTEN
- Hand Warmers: Warm Hands, Warm Hearts
- Lip Balm: You May NOT Kiss the Bride
- Coozies: A Wedding Without A Buzz is A Wedding That Never Was
- Playing Cards: A Royal Pair
- Floating Key Chain: Key to Any RelationSHIP
- Shot Glass: Take A Shot, We Tied The Knot
- Shot Glass: Drunk in Love
- Flip Flops: Head Over Heels
- Pocket Mirror: GROOM yourself
- Matches: A Perfect Match
- Rocks Glass: This Marriage Thing Rocks
- Hangovers Are For Today. The Memory/Marriage is Forever.
- Thanks For Celebrating. Sorry It Hurts!
- The Best Hangover Cure is Being Under The Age of 25
- In Sickness & In Health
Curious how Goodshuffle Pro can help grow your wedding business?