In addition to being surprisingly expensive, bridesmaid bouquets have been used for ages. While this tradition is still cherished by many brides, others have begun wondering: Why not have my bridesmaids carry something totally different? Here are 10 highly unique alternatives of bridesmaid bouquets every type of modern bride:
1) For the Beach Bride: Fans
2) For the Whimsical Bride: Pinwheels
3) For the Practical Bride: Clutch Purses
4) For the Classic Bride: Parasols
5) For the Nighttime Bride: Candles, Sparklers, or Funky Flashlights
6) For the Artsy Bride: Cameras
7) For the Diva Bride: Chalkboard Signs: “Here” “Comes” “The” Bride”
8) For the Frugal Bride: The Dinner Centerpieces
9) For the Fairytale Bride: Bubbles
10) For the Wild Bride: Trays of Shots
Curious how Goodshuffle Pro can help grow your wedding business?
Karen Gordon is the VP of Growth for Goodshuffle. She loves unique events, live entertainment, and puppies.